Follow These 5 Steps
#1: Print up these posters and put them on campus--go for it and spread the word!
#2: Share our video, Like us on Facebook, and upload a picture holding a sign:
#3: Host a fundraiser:
If you would like to help the people of Syria, you can hold a fundraiser. Set a goal, publicize your event, and decide how you will raise the money.
1. Have a Walk-A-Thon, Fast-A-thon, or Day of Silence in support of those escaping to refugee camps.
2. Have a Bake Sale with I Am Syria themed cookies
3. Host an I Am Syria themed party
4. Donations can be sent to UNICEF for Syria
#4: Have an event:
Get your friends, church, or co-workers to have an event to raise awareness.
1. Have an "I Am Syria" day on your campus or workplace.
2. Hold a Viewing of the I Am Syria Video
3. Have Your Office or Club make an I Am Syria Video or Banner
4. Have a March or protest at an area of your choice.
#5: Make an 'I am Syria' tee shirt!
Use simple green fabric paint and be creative!
#6: Download our toolkit
I Am Syria.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.